To install your signature on GoDaddy, please follow these steps:
- Make sure to use Chrome Browser (Safari or Firefox will mess up the formatting).
- Click on the 'Copy Signature' button on the Install Signature popup to copy your signature.
- In the GoDaddy email, click on the 'Settings' icon (cog icon) near the search bar on the right and select 'More Settings'.
- Under Email Signature settings, click inside the Text Box and Paste your Email Signature (CTRL + V or CMD + V for Mac)
- Tick the two options above the signature text-box.
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom.
That’s it, compose a new email to test your signature.