To install your email signature in Yahoo Mail, follow these steps:
- Make sure to use Chrome Browser (Safari or Firefox will mess up the formatting)
- Click on the 'Copy Signature' button on the Install Signature popup to copy your signature.
- In Yahoo Mail, click on the 'Settings' option on the top right and select 'More Settings'.
- In settings, select 'Mailboxes' from the left list and click on your email address under 'Mailbox List'.
- On the right, under 'Signature' option, turn-on the signature by clicking on the small toggle button in front of the signature.
- Click inside the signature text box and Paste your email signature (ctrl+V or cmd+V for Mac).
- Click the 'Save' button at the bottom.
That’s it. Compose a new email to test your signature.