To install email signature in the Mail App for iPhone, please follow these steps:
- From your account dashboard click on the 'Mail' icon in 'Actions' menu.
- This will send an email to your registered email address with the Signature Install Link.
- Click on install link from the iPhone email and click on the 'Copy Signature' button to copy it to the clipboard.
- Go to Settings > Mail scroll down and select 'Signature'
- Double tap on the signature field and select Paste to insert you signature.
(Note: Your signature formatting will look incorrect – see next step).
- Shake your iPhone – to display your signature graphics.
- Tap the Undo button on the popup message.
Did something go wrong?
Please ensure you have followed Step 6 & 7. Shake your iPhone and tap Undo.