To install Email Signature in Gmail on your Web, please follow these steps:
- Make sure to use Chrome Browser (Safari or Firefox will mess up formatting).
- Click on the 'Copy Signature' button to copy your signature.
- In your Gmail, navigate to the 'Cog' (Settings) icon and select the 'Settings' option from the list.
- In the 'General' tab scroll down to the 'Signature' option.
- Click inside the text box and Paste your Email Signature (ctrl+v for Windows or cmd+v for Mac).
- Check the 'Insert this signature before quoted text in replies and remove the "--" line that precedes it.'
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page & click 'Save Changes' to save the changes.
And that's it. On composing a new email, your Email Signature will be right in place.
Good work there, you!