To install Email Signature in Outlook on your Web App, please follow these steps:
- Make sure to use Chrome Browser (Safari or Firefox will mess up the formatting).
- Click on the 'Copy Signature' button to copy your signature to the clipboard.
- In Outlook Web, click on the 'Cog' (Settings) icon and go to the 'View All Outlook Settings' option.
- In the 'Mail' menu, go to the 'Compose and reply' tab to find the 'Email Signature' option.
- Click inside the text box, and Paste your Email Signature (ctrl+v for Windows or cmd+v for Mac).
- Tick the two options below the text box & click on the 'Save' button to save the changes.
And that's it. Compose an email & your Email Signature will be right in place.
Good work there, you!