To install Email Signature in Outlook on your Mac, please follow these steps:
- Make sure to use Chrome Browser (Safari or Firefox will mess up the formatting)
- Click on the 'Copy Signature' button to copy your signature to the clipboard.
- In Outlook, go to Outlook > Preferences > Signatures.
- Click on the '+' icon to create a new signature and enter a name for your signature.
- Click in the Signature text box and delete any existing text and Paste (cmd+v) your signature.
- Under 'Choose Default Signature' make sure both the 'New Messages' and 'Replies/Forwards' are set to your newly created signature.
And that's it. Your Email Signature will be right in place.
Good work there, you!